Do you feel like sometimes you want your spiritual guides and teachers to share more, give more clear advice and show up in a more concrete way? Do you find yourself sitting and asking for support and then feel like maybe you aren’t connected at all? Have you had some significant spiritual experiences, yet are feeling like you are having a dry spell and not getting the guidance and support you are looking for?
Something that people often come to me with is that they are seeking so much, working so hard and asking over and over for guidance and not getting ‘clear answers’.
There seems to be a disconnect from the space of open connection, having some significant experiences and yet feeling like the messages one gets from guides or Source simply aren’t loud enough, clear enough or strong enough.
Yet, on looking more closely, usually these people are very guided.
It seems there are a few things at play here:
- Your guides don’t want to give you all the answers all the time. They want you to have free will, your own process and choose based on your values and creative life force, not just being guided.
- When we work with only a vertical plane (you to the guide) it is coming through energetically and there isn’t a need for translation as there would be with someone sitting in front of you. No pull on that horizontal plane (you translating the energy for another)? Not as concrete information. It’s almost always easier to receive for someone else instead of yourself.
- Guides will transition out of communication as you go through other important life and energetic shifts. You might be reconnected or you might connect to a different primary guide later.
- You are probably getting a lot of information and it is subtle. It actually becomes more subtle over time. This requires more trust, more patience and deeper listening. Of course your guides want you to develop this!
- Do the things that you have already been guided to do. If you ask for a bunch of advice from someone and never take it, how long do you think they will keep giving you advice? Sometimes the guidance we receive feels too big and it takes a while to fully align to it. Keep taking those small steps.
What I want you to get from this is to stop questioning and worrying so much. You’re Not Alone. You are guided.
But, what this also means is that it is important to stay connected:
- Offer gratitude even when you get nothing. That opens the flow more than anything. You aren’t coming from a needy, less than space but ‘in right relationship’.
- Do your practices. This means energetic clearing, cultivation and connection practices, prayer, gratitude, making offerings and sitting in silence not asking for anything.
- Invite others into your process to see if you get more for them.
- Be patient. Be kind to yourself. Listen deeply and open your heart.
- Align to your values and create based on those. Do your work and be willing to not know. That’s part of the fun of being human isn’t it? Take aligned action again and again to enter the stream of guidance.
Guidance can take the form of something that you don’t expect. A person arrives. A book pops out at you. A teacher emerges. You are invited to an event or place. Energy slowly integrates into your being.
Even something challenging might be just the opening you need to find healing, growth and evolution. THAT is what this work is about, not just knowing everything all of the time.
I support people to develop consistent and effective connection to inner guidance and their spiritual team.
If you want to develop your channeling and mediumship abilities and trust your guidance fully, You can sign up for early registration for Open Your Channel cohort this year.
If you feel called to that work but know you have more stabilization and practice cultivation to do, empower your energy, clear out what is holding you back, heal your nervous system and emotional upset, address your underlying trauma and learn effective practices in 5 Elements for Empaths. Learn Qi Gong, Chinese Energetic Medicine, Breath Work and how to work with emotions and trauma.
You can jump into the waitlist now!